Dooley Media is Seeking a
Content Specialist to Join our Team!
We’re seeking a content specialist to join our growing team. The role is part-time to start (10-15 hours per week), with the opportunity to grow into a full-time role (within 3-6 months) for the right person. Undergraduate students are welcome (and encouraged) to apply. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in visual storytelling.
As a Content Specialist for dooley media, you will:
● Create visual content for social media clients that consistently meets high standards of creativity and innovation – examples that exceed industry best practices for engagement and reach
● Collaborate with the Creative Director to develop content pieces, social media campaigns, and engaging customer experiences
● Take high-level concepts and boil them down to tangible pieces of content that successfully communicate a brand’s story
● Apply each client's brand voice and style across social platforms, ensuring messaging is consistent with their unique goals and direction
● Coordinate internally to schedule, analyze, and refine social media content
● Evaluate the social media landscape and identify opportunities to leverage future trends
● Support the Creative Director in the development of dooley media content, marketing materials, and other design needs
● Participate in social media workshops, sharing thoughts and ideas with clients on behalf of the dooley media team
● A degree (or working on a degree) in graphic design, visual communications, advertising, marketing or a related field
● The ability to create visually engaging content via graphic design tools, including:
○ Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and / or Adobe Illustrator
○ Comprehension of design principles; such as composition, visual hierarchy, typography, and color theory
● An understanding of brand voice and fundamental copywriting skills
● Must be a team player, self-starter, and eager to learn
● A passion for all things social media and a desire to work in the space
● Familiarity with primary social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
● Basic photography or videography skills are a plus
We are looking to fill this position immediately and anticipate conducting interviews beginning the week of February 6th.
If you’re interested in rolling up your sleeves, getting your hands dirty and working with a leader in the social media space, send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
About dooley media:
We are a brand-building agency that helps clients tell great stories well. We dive deep into the customer experience to uncover opportunities for producing original, share-worthy content. Our work results in a brand that people want to connect with, be a part of, and tell their friends about. #besocial