Dooley Media Seeks Part-time Creative Assistant
At dooley media, we're passionate about getting more people talking about our clients' brands. To pull this off, we need to create and distribute a steady supply of attention-grabbing content.
We are looking for a Creative Assistant who excels in telling a good story through visual means. Not tied to any particular media channel or type, he or she understands how to determine and deliver significance. The Creative Assistant will report to dooley media's Creative Director and have the freedom to create, whether it's in the form of targeted ads and micro-videos or fun photos and engaging infographics.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and imaginative person with a make-it-happen spirit to join us as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate must possess:
· A strong portfolio, including visual and written examples
· Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Good customer service and strong attention to detail
· Experience managing social media channels for businesses
· Strong storytelling skills and the ability to think conceptually
· A curiosity for learning about digital marketing, social media, design, and advertising
· A flexible attitude and ability to work quickly
· Previous experience in graphic design or photography a plus
· Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
· Familiarity with Video Editing Software/Apps
· Social media management – content, campaigns, community
· Photography skills, including a great eye for strong composition
· Creative writing skills, including an understanding of brand voice
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, design, or a related field
· Experience working within a small in-house team or nonprofit is a plus!
Responsibilities may include:
· Creating social media content (copywriting + visual elements) for select clients
· Contributing to campaign development
· Working closely with clients to ensure content exceeds expectations
· Assisting the Creative Director and CEO in facilitating workshops and educational events and materials
· Capture high-quality imagery and short social videos at client locations
· Develop and execute dooley media’s social media efforts
· Lots of other, ever-changing tasks!
This is a part-time position, starting at a flexible range of 10-20 hours, with the intention of becoming a full-time role.
If you’re interested in rolling up your sleeves and working with a leader in the social media space, send your resume and a graphic to email@example.com. In the graphic, express your interest in dooley media and why you deserve the job. Could be a photo, a collage, an infographic or even a new emoji set. Be creative!
Thanks for considering us!
-The dooley media team
About dooley media
dooley media is a brand-building agency that helps clients tell great stories well. We dive deep into the customer experience to uncover opportunities for producing original, share-worthy content. Our work results in a brand that people want to connect with, be a part of, and tell their friends about. Learn more at www.dooleymedia.com.